Monday, March 24, 2014

Morrigan ASSIST ME! is Happening

Those of you who follow Max on Twitch know that I was up in LA for the streams this last weekend. If you missed it, catch it on the YoVideogames YouTube channel when Simmons gets it uploaded (hopefully in the next week or so, because it was so hype.)

Anyway, the reason I'm writing today is because I talked to Max about the next episode of Marvel ASSIST ME! (Morrigan) and he confirmed it is in fact happening. We filmed the episode nearly a year ago, and it's insane how that time blew by. Max was swamped working on other projects since the Dante episode came out, but he now has a tutor for the character (I'll leave it to him to announce who when the time's right.)

So it's happening! We went over the live action footage and he made a few tweaks. There's still lots of sound editing (Doom VO, music, etc.) and probably other work to do, but it is happening. I'm so stoked it'll be coming out. Don't know when, so don't ask me, but it is gonna happen and I think you guys are gonna love it.

For reasons that escape me entirely.
Stay tuned!

2 comments: